Restaurant Rat Repellent Gel
For International use and site-specific states
Restaurant Rat Repellent Gel is not a gimmick. It Is an Industrial-grade biopesticide used by professional exterminators worldwide to prevent rodent and cockroach problems in health-sensitive environments. Unlike other pest control repellents, our gel formula Is EPA-Registered, NSF-Certified, and U.S. Patented
- AVOID COSTLY HEALTH DEPARTMENT VIOLATIONS — Restaurant Rat Repellent Gel protects your restaurant's fine reputation from the negative results of health department inspections. A public health department citation alone can turn regular customers away forever.
- SAVE MONEY ON MONTHLY MAINTENANCE SERVICE CONTRACTS - Restaurant Rat Repellent Gel is easy to apply and can be performed with simple training by any cleanup personnel.
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST MANY TYPES OF PESTS - Prevents invasion of your food enterprise from mice, rats, raccoons, squirrels, opossum, ants, and cockroaches.
- ALL-WEATHER U.S. PATENTED GEL FORMULA - It's a powerful food-grade mineral oil gel formula that does not melt, drip or freeze under any conditions—no matter how hot, cold, wet or dusty.
- CREATED BY PROFESSIONAL EXTERMINATORS - Our product is NSF-Certified Safe,100% non-toxic, and highly effective. It makes use of powerful pharmaceutical-grade capsaicin (chili pepper extract) that is safer than dangerous toxic pesticides and sends rodents & crawling insects away for good!
- EXTRAORDINARY VALUE - One caulking tube will protect your restaurant or professional kitchen with a single application that can last up to two years! Unlike “gimmicky” scented spray deterrents, our powerful professional-grade gel formula stays potent and effective for the entire time.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We stand by our products; we've perfected our formula through years of use by professional pest control operators worldwide and are confident that you will see outstanding results when our product is used as directed.
RESTAURANT RAT REPELLENT GEL is an NSF-Certified. US-Patented. 100%non-toxic, all-weather,chemical-tree, contact repellent gel that has been proven to repel and deter rats and mice from congregating and returning to a home, business, warehouse, factory, workplace, or other structures. With its NSF certification, this gel has been considered safe to use in health-sensitive areas such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, supermarkets, convenience stores, schools, food storage rooms, and food preparation areas.
Note: This product is EPA-registered under the name of Detour Gel for Rats (EPA #84418-1).
NEW INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY: Our biotechnology combines
pharmaceutical-grade organic capsaicin, a natural component of hot chili peppers, with our proprietary clear, odorless, non-staining, weatherproof food-grade mineral oil gel that provides long-lasting protection from rodents such as rats and mice. Our gel's superior durability and adhesion allow application on almost any surface and in hot, cold, wet, and dusty environments.
HOW IT WORKS: This product contains pharmaceutical-grade capsaicin that incites a strong irritant on rodents once they make physical contact with the product. These rodents then carry the gel to nearby nesting areas where their natural grooming habits cause them to further spread the distressing gel. This produces a fast-fleeing response in nearby rodents. The stress of the hot pepper gel creates confusion among the rodents and enhances the effectiveness of existing glue traps and snap traps.
*This product requires a caulking gun to dispense the product.